NEW USERS:Before you can run Soundshaper, you need to :
- Download CDP Release 7 (PC) software: HERE. This must be installed before Soundshaper.
- Then download the Full Version above (4.5) plus Documentation and Tutorial Patches.
UPGRADES and UPDATES
LATEST UPDATE: Soundshaper 4.5
The update is only for those who have already installed Soundshaper 4.4.0 or later.
- Download an updated Soundshaper.exe and related files (13 June 2017): Soundshaper4-5UD.zip.
The update introduces two new features: see the NEWS page.
- Extract the zip within your existing Soundshaper folder and then rename this to Soundshaper4.5
UPGRADING FROM EARLIER VERSIONS (e.g. Soundshaper Lite or Pro 4.2 or 4.3):
- Please download the latest full version.
- If you already have datafiles you need to keep, rename your current User folder first, if it's <CDP-base-folder>\TXT (e.g. C:\CDPR7\TXT).
The Help manual is fully updated for Soundshaper 4.4.
The Soundshaper manual included in the CDP download is the 2013 4.2 version, which is now out of date and inaccurate.
For new features in 4.5, see the NEWS page.
BUGS AND ISSUES
For the latest Known Bugs and Issues, click here: KnownIssues.txt. This also lists the latest bugfixes and amendments.
Please e-mail with any bug reports or suggestions for improvement.
- Product support is now available via the CDP Users' Forum.
- You may also e-mail with specific problems related to Soundshaper and/or CDP.
Also see the SUPPORT PAGE for:
- information on setting up CDP and Soundshaper
- advice on using an external audio editor with Soundshaper.